Those who follow us will know by now that at lagAlpi, we love tradition but not banalities. And so, once again, we want to offer you a classic drink in a decidedly more aromatic and … alpine version.
We are talking about the Amaro Mule a version with amaro of the famous Moscow Mule. We chose it because, among the many reinterpretations of the Moscow Mule, this is particularly successful and tasty. The bitter note of the sore is enhanced by the ginger of the Ginger beer and the intense flavor of the lemon.
An exceptional ingredient to make your drink a hymn to the mountain air in spring, Swiss Premium Bitter di The Alpinist, which will give Amaro Mule the lightness and freshness thanks to its thousand aromatic notes of the Swiss Alps, perfect in comparison with ginger and lemon.
- 4,5 cl di Swiss Premium Bitter The Alpinist
- 0,5 cl of lemon juice
- 12 cl of ginger beer
- few drops of Elderberry Syrup Alpe Pragas (from discretion)
- Squeeze the lemon and strain.
- Put the lemon juice in a glass or copper mug filled with ice.
- Add the liqueur.
- Pour in the ginger beer.
- Gently stir.
- Correct it with a few drops of elderberry syrup.
- Decorate with a slice of lemon and a few mint leaves and serve a fabulous cocktail, refreshing and contemptuous like few others.