Raise your hand if you love to taste chocolate with mint! Today we offer you a classic but impactful combination in a recipe that is anything but ordinary. It’s the delicious cheesecake che non necessita di cottura e da gustare quindi fredda. that doesn’t need to be cooked and therefore to be enjoyed cold. Instead of the classic biscuit base of traditional cheesecakes, an exceptional ingredient is used that will amaze your guests: the mint-flavored puffed rice from our producer Gli Aironi. A final sprinkle of cinnamon and your cheesecake will be ready to conquer your guests!
Ingredients for 6/8 servings
For the base
100 g Gli Aironi’s mint puffed rice
100 g Dark chocolate
For the filling
500 g Creamcheese
250 ml Whipped cream
120 g Icing sugar
10 g Gelatin sheets
- Cinnamon q. b.
- Start with the base by melting the chocolate in a double boiler and pouring it over the puffed rice mint flavored. Mix the two ingredients and mix them well.
- Line the base of a hinged pan with a diameter of about 25 cm with parchment paper, pour in the puffed chocolate rice, and compact well with the back of a spoon. Let it rest in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Soak the gelatin in cold water. Whip the cream with 20 g of icing sugar until it turns stiff, leaving two tablespoons aside. In a bowl, put the spreadable cheese with the remaining icing sugar and beat with a whisk.
- Heat the two tablespoons of cream, squeeze the previously soaked gelatine, dissolve it in the cream, pour it into the cream cheese, and continue stirring until the mixture is smooth and without lumps.
- Add the whipped cream and mix gently from bottom to top.
- Take the puffed rice base and pour the mixture, leveling it well. Leave everything to rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
When it’s time to serve our cheesecake, remove the side edges with a wet knife and open the zipper. Sprinkle the cream with cinnamon and arrange it on a serving dish.